cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sports on Discovery+ app. Poor quality

MLOW07
Investigator
Investigator

I watch via an Apple TV box with the app installed and the quality on the discovery app is rubbish compared to the BT sport app. Both are streaming the same TNT broadcast of today's game (Everton v Sheff utd) and the discovery one keeps going fuzzy. Switched over to the bt sport app on the same device and it is perfect quality so nothing to do with my Internet or the device. Anyone else got the same or know where to raise this?

23 REPLIES 23
ExposMTL
Investigator
Investigator

Same. 4K ultimate was great. This is not 4K. I can't see any of the 4K channels.

I've tried on an LG CX, Firestick and Samsung Qled. Not sure who's at fault, but definitely don't have access to their 4K channels

ExposMTL
Investigator
Investigator

I fixed this at the weekend. You have to go into your ee account and change the extra from bt sport to discovery plus. The UHD option then shows.

I fixed this at the weekend. You have to go into your ee account and change the extra from bt sport to discovery plus. The UHD option then shows. 

@davoee   Sorry for the late reply.  Yes it’s  an Apple TV 4K. 

Where abouts do you see the UHD option in the discovery+ app?

Stints69
Investigator
Investigator

Since i can only watch it on the discovery plus app now, I find the platform for the app so unstable and pretty much **bleep**e, wish they'd stuck with the build of app from BT Sport as I never had an issue with that.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Stints69 

What device are you using to watch TNT Sports? 

Leanne.

Samsung Galaxy S3 tablet

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Stints69 

Are you connected to WiFi or mobile data? 

Do you have the app on any other device? 

If so, does the same happen? 

Leanne.

I stream SkyGo, Netflix, Amazon prime video and Paramount plus perfectly fine just Discovery plus stutters constantly after 10 secs of working fine, nothing to do with WiFi, but my new S23 ultra phone works with it so I'm  miffed