cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation 5 + 24 month PS Plus premium bundle

Adrianmaxim
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have purchased the Playstation 5 and 24 month PS Plus Premium bundle however this comes with 4 vouchers of 50£ each now on the instructions letter it says I need to use 2 vouchers for 12 months. But the price for 12 month premium is £119.99£ so for 24 month it would be £239.98 essentially I would need to pay the difference of £40 to pay for something I already bought so thats completely unfair. 

IMG_8096.jpeg

 I have attached the photo with the prices, I’m not getting what I’m paying for even on the bundle it says the premium membership would be worth £239.98.

Can anyone help me get this sorted?

18 REPLIES 18
Adrianmaxim
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone anything?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Adrianmaxim 

I have sent you a private message for some details. 

Leanne. 

PM’d, thank you

Aspecz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi can you tell me if you sorted this and how it works thinking of buying this also thanks 

Hi can you please tell me how this works the 24 Month premium as thinking of buying a Ps5 disc bundle can I get in store or is it online  

Hi can some please explain how this works like how u get the 24 Month premium as thinking of buying this very soon if it all fits thanks 

Leanne_T

Hi @Aspecz 

Please see our Pay Monthly Accessories | PAYM Headphones & Tech | EE Shop for options on purchasing the PS5. 

Leanne.

Hello Leanne I cannot access that link could you send me a private message so I could understand  if this 24 month subscription is worth it 

Leanne_T

Hi @Seanshana 

Thanks for coming here. 

Would you like to purchase a PS5 and add this to your pay monthly account? 

Leanne 🙂