Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Using Roaming Pass on a cruise.

I am going on a Caribbean Cruise for 9 days, stopping in multiple ports. i have 4 days in Florida before i board the ship. I have purchased the onboard wifi so will not require my data for the ship, but am i able to use the recurring roaming data pac...

EE Add-ons & Benefits - Not Working

Hey,Not sure if anyone here is able to help, my current contract includes an additional "add-on" but when trying to add this via the TXT service it says that the service is currently in high demand and to try again later.When trying to add via my acc...

UnluckyXIII by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perk Account Deactivated

Hi, my EE Perks Account has been deactivated as says the following message "Your account has been deactivated as your registration was not completed within the allowed time frame"I have tried a password reset but it still says deactivated. Thanks for...

Alcocky by Investigator
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Key Workers Discount

Hi All,I have a contract with EE already and currently 6 month in and I was told there was a 20% discount for NHS on sim plans. AM I still able to add this on despite my contract in place already? 

Currys Discount

As an employee of Currys, for 20+ years, my last phone contract back in 2019 i had a 40% staff tariff off my usual monthly contract,I went to upgrade yesterday in the shop and they had trouble putting it though maybe due to the discount, so they remo...

burtoner by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perks account

Hi,I have tried to log in to my perks account, nhs email,  but my account has been deactivated. I have just purchased a phone in the shop based on the 20% discount and I apparently need the code from the perks. I will be returning the phone if I cann...

VW06 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple TV plus add on not working.

I've signed up for Apple TV plus add on, however I can't access it. I've signed into Apple TV but it says 7 day trial rather than the 6 month trial. I don't have an apple device either.Is there a link I need to click to activate the offer?