cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

156 REPLIES 156

Yes. That was nearly 2 years ago when I last requested a code.

I tried registering again but it said I had an account. When I try resetting the password I don't get a reset email ( have checked spam and junk mail)

Thanks @CurtiV

I've send you a private message about this, could you please take a look when you get the chance?

Thanks 

Chris 

Where is the private message ? I can't see anything

Thanks

@CurtiV

You can see your private messages here.

Thanks 

Chris

Link says no private messages

@CurtiV

I've tried sending it again. 

Could you please take another look?

Thanks 

Hello,

I am also having the same issues - I can log in but states my account is deactivated but then am unable to register because the email address has been used. I am looking at upgrading my contract and would like to use a perk code.

Please could you help?

Thank you

Hi @HGreen-29

I hope you're well and having a nice day, other than this issue of course. 

Could I please just check when it was you originally signed up to Perk? 

Thanks 

Chris

@Christopher_B 

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

From my emails, it looks like I signed up in April 2021 with my current work email address. I have got the NHS Unlimited Data package so think it was connected at some point.

Thanks @HGreen-29

I've sent you a private message about this, could you please take a look when you get the chance? 

Thanks

Chris