cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

156 REPLIES 156

How I can use NHS discount code

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Minku22.

Welcome to the community.

Do you already have a discount code and are looking to use it, or are you asking how to get a discount code?

Jon

Lesley8706
Visitor

Hi 

I am also having this issue. Registered for perks and didn’t complete verification in time and now saying account deactivated, won’t let me reset password or set up new account as saying I already have one. 

Please help 🙂 

Thanks 

Lesley 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lesley8706

I've sent you a private message on here for some extra details.

Leanne.

I’m also having this issue it’s rediculous that no one can help! I have made several calls and keep getting told “oh we don’t deal with that” so who does?? Why is this such an issue and not being rectified. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nic12 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Is your account showing as deactivated when you log in? 

Leanne 🙂

I am also struggling to get into my account to generate a new code. 

it keeps saying it has sent an email to my NHS address and it has not. I have been trying for three weeks every day- and nothing. Mi won’t be staying with EE without the discount as it isn’t worth it, but also why can’t this process be simple or why can’t someone assist when I ring up. I’m so fed up!