cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

156 REPLIES 156

I am having the exact same issue someone please help. It keeps saying I am already registered, so I go to log in and it doesn’t recognise my password so I make a new password and it says invalid and now my account has been locked for 24 hours due to me trying to log in so much 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Simone35

Welcome to the community.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Same Problem too

Me too

James_B

Hi @SS606,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What issues are you having with EE Perk?

Thanks

James

Hello

I am having similar issues with my EE Perks account, I tried to register my account but was never sent an e-mail to my NHS account to activate. I then tried to log in and select forgot password and again no e-mail sent. 

I then tried to create a new account and it said that I already had an account.

Could you please help me to see how I could gain access?

Thanks very much 

Tamsin 

James_B

Hi @Tamsin4,

If you didn't verify your account within 30 days, we'll need to reset it so you can re-register.

I'll send you a private message to grab some details so I can help.

Thanks

James

Hello, 

I am having the same issue, it’s not letting me log in so try to get a password reset message and it’s not sending me the email. Then when I try to register it says I already have an account? 

James_B

Hi @EMILYPackman,

Did you verify your email address when you first set up your Perk account?

Thanks

James

Yes I believe I did