cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traded in device, got 1 month of discount

calumreid00
Explorer

Hi,

I got the contract for my current device a little while ago and this has taken a while to get around to as its a bit of a pain getting in touch with EE for my situation. 

I traded in my old device so that I would get a discount on my monthly plan for my new device, however the discount was only applied for the very first bill and back to the regular price for the plan every month since then, even though I did get confirmation my old device was received.

I was under the impression I would get the discounted plan every month, instead of just the very first (In which case my old device was traded in for ~£15, not great). 

if that's what I foolishly signed up for then blames on me, however I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and what the best route of contact is to get this resolved?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good evening @calumreid00

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Have you been able to speak with our accounts and billing team on 150 to confirm if this was a one off charge?

What phone did you trade in with us?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi Katie,

Thanks for replying, 

never found the time to properly speak with the team, I traded in a samsung s20 upon getting a contract for an s22.

Thanks,

Calum

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'd definitely recommend speaking with our Mobile Care team, @calumreid00. They have access to your account and will do their best to help you.
Chris