cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

156 REPLIES 156

I also have this problem 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mck1uk89

Thanks for posting on the community.

Do you have a message saying your account has been deactivated?

Leanne.

Yes I do 

Leanne_T

Hi @Mck1uk89

Thanks for the quick reply.

To help you with your perk account, I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak to you soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hello, I am having the same issue as others on this thread.  I started the registration process for EE Perks but did not finish it.  I can now no longer register a new account, as the email address is taken, and when I try to log in I get the message that "Your account has been deactivated as your registration was not completed within the allowed time frame.".  Resetting my password doesn't sort the issue.

I went into a shop, who asked me to call customer services.  I called customer services, but they said that they couldn't help and that there was nobody they could put me through to who could help.

Thank you for your help sorting this out.

James_B

Hi @ojones1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I've sent you a private message. Please get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks

James

Hi Chris,
having this same issue too. 
Could you help me also ?
Thanks Megan

James_B

Hi @Mlimmer,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Is your account showing as deactivated?

Thanks

James

JamesT5748
Visitor

I have the same issue. Account already registered but error message when I log in. 

tried password reset on both work and personal email. 

spoke to customer services who also tried to reset and said I’d have an email within 24hrs, that was 2 days ago. 

Katie_B

Hi @JamesT5748

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I would love to see if I can help further. 

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie 🙂