cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perk issues

Philohare1
Investigator
Investigator

How does ee sort out ee perk account issues. I have called a number of times now and no one can resolve. Tried to register and account now deactivated.... Have spoken to my hr dept and they have no idea about anything to do with ee perk even though as a company I have been told that we get discount.  Have tried everything I have been advised but nothing works. 02 and Vodafone are far easier to sort.. They mey be an option... 

156 REPLIES 156
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Stacey472_

Welcome to the community.

I'll send you a private message on here.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

I have the same problem, I tried to reset password and received no email. Now am locked out. Please help!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MRH08

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To help you with your perk account. I've sent you a private message for some extra details 🙂

Leanne.

Hi I am an NHS worker and only took out a contract as they were giving 20% off. Tried to register, never received a validation email. Now says there already is an account but I can’t log in. No email when I try to reset password, need help!!

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Trevoron.

Welcome to the community.

I'll send you a private message on here to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

Having the same issues as above - it eventually lets me in then says my account has been disabled? I think I didn’t confirm my NHS email in the required time: apparently a known issue but waiting 7 days for a response from EE… can someone help? 

James_B

Hi @Andreaarchibald,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

EE Perk accounts are deactivated if you don't verify your NHS email address within 30 days of registration.

I've sent you a private message to grab some details so I can help.

Thanks

James

I was told IN STORE this can be added up to 4 weeks after the contact is taken out?? 

Hello, I was the same and now I have tried again and finally managed to get into the account on my works email, my work email has now deactivated as I did not register within the 30 days.  Can you help?

Christopher_G

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you, @Kimberley16.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris