cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE NHS discount code not working

Frabbit1
Explorer

I've used my EE Perk account before to access the 20% NHS discount with no issues. However, today I have clicked on generate a code to provide this to the agent on the chat who was assisting my with upgrading my contract.

Every time I click on get new code I am presented with a message which states "Unable to Retrieve Code at this current time, if the problem persists please contact your company EE Perks representative" despite me having 5 left. 

Can anyone help? This issue isn't happening to everyone, there are people in the NHS who I know who have been able to access the code for the discount. 

21 REPLIES 21
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Frabbit1

Welcome to the community.

I would love to help regarding this. 

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie

Cdean73
Explorer

I am having the same issues, so would be interested to find out how to resolve it 

Katie_B

Hello @Cdean73 

Welcome to the community.

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie

Cdean73
Explorer

Hi, 

Try using a different web browser, it worked for me

Hello,

I am having the same problem please could you advise???

Leanne_T

Hi @emsybuckthorpe 

Are you trying to generate a code in your perk account or use this on the EE Shop online? 

Leanne.

Foyston99
Visitor

I'm also having the same problem, tried multiple codes and different browsers! 

Leanne_T

Hi @Foyston99 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a perk code and trying to apply this to a new order? 

Leanne 🙂

I am having the same issue (again as this has happened previously) it is not recognising the nhs discount code when it asks me to enter, I have tried on the app and also website, there is no discount already holding either. The coupon code is valid until Sept 2025

1000007843.jpg

1000007844.jpg