cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple One - This subscription is not available in your country or region

STEJENT
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently received my upgrade and my new plan has been applied to my account today. 
this is a Full works iPhone plane which includes Apple One. 
I have received the link via text message, but when I click it and try to claim it I get a message saying “This subscription is not available in your country or region.”

why can’t these things ever just be simple?!

im in my home country/town, have tried connected to WiFi and 5G and im not using any VPNs. 

What do I need to do? 

34 REPLIES 34
dredsky
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Also - I currently have an EE subscription to Apple TV via my old plan (pre upgrade)

joshtlawrence
Investigator
Investigator

Having same issue. Anyone had it resolved?!

No luck.

looks like some of us upgraded to the full works plan and ended up with part works.

NeilF61
Investigator
Investigator

Having same problem spoke to EE Tech team told me everything ok on there side and get in touch with Apple.

Have been dealing with Apple tech team who are investigating the problem and calling me back Thursday .

Did not realise so many had this problem as both Apple and EE said it was an unusual fault??

clydecruiser
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Was this resolved by Apple. Having same issue on my wife’s handset. She mentioned yesterday she had no music available. When I looked EE put her on wrong full works plan. After 2 calls with EE not unsurprisingly it still does not work. 

dredsky
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

EE basically saying "All fine our side"

Apple - still on a case with them, awaiting some feedback / call .... 

I spoke with someone at EE on Friday after speaking to Apple, EE confirmed it to be a known issue. 
couldn’t tell me when it would be resolved, but applied a credit to my account and an appointment for 4 weeks time to call me back to see if the issue has been fixed. 

No not yet waiting to see what is said on Thursday??

Not very hopeful reading what other people are saying 🤞

clydecruiser
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Spoke with Apple. Their support team have committed to come back on Thursday with an update. But I think an EE call will happen again asking for refund since EE managed to screw this up at launch day. 

I upgraded my sim deal a d received a text to sign up for apple one. When I clicked on the link and confirmed to join, I received a screen message saying it was not available in my region. Any advice? 

IMG_9461.png

IMG_9462.png