cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple One - This subscription is not available in your country or region

STEJENT
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently received my upgrade and my new plan has been applied to my account today. 
this is a Full works iPhone plane which includes Apple One. 
I have received the link via text message, but when I click it and try to claim it I get a message saying “This subscription is not available in your country or region.”

why can’t these things ever just be simple?!

im in my home country/town, have tried connected to WiFi and 5G and im not using any VPNs. 

What do I need to do? 

34 REPLIES 34
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@STEJENT  Do you have private relay turned on ? 

No it’s off. 
I’ve even tried turning it on and back off and trying again. But no luck. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @STEJENT,

In settings, if you tap your name followed by Media and Purchases, is your Apple ID linked to the correct region?

James

It won’t let me see because of existing subscriptions. I’ve already cancelled Apple Music, but I have an existing add on subscription from EE for 6 months Apple TV, which it won’t let me cancel, and the EE app won’t either. But it does expire after today. 
Could that be it? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Yes, that could well be it @STEJENT 

Please let us know if it works after your current subscription expires.

James

Prongloid
Visitor

I also had this issue, just got it resolved at 40 mins on phone with EE. There was two things I did before I got it resolved.

My number had been transferred over since I joined EE, and as a result was incorrect in Settings > Phone > Number. I updated that (although saw no immediate change afterwards). After that instead of clicking on the link in the text, I went to Settings > Click your name at the top > EE Plan Benefits. Doing it this way let me claim Apple One.

It took a few minutes after clicking for my Apple Music to start working, so once you've clicked it just give it 5 mins before trying.

The other big things to check... make sure you haven't got a VPN connection lurking in the background that you'd forgotten about.

nope this didn’t work either. 

It says my plan doesn’t include any subscriptions. 

dredsky
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Having the EXACT same issue. 

EE says everything is 'fine' there end. Waiting on Apple...