cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Currently, that is totally false. My mum and sister both work for Royal mail and they've heard nothing of the sort. 

briangee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Royal Mail COVID-19 Status Updates

https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus

DPD COVID-19 Status Updates

https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/products_services/covid-19-bulletins.jsp

Follow both for real information.

Johanm
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

thanks for the real info & links everyone.

Usman7
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I’ve not heard anything about Royal Mail nor dpd closing let’s hope the phones come on time I know in the grand scheme of things it’s not overly important however would be great if they come when they say.

stay safe people 

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
So bbc news talking s### I'm only saying what was said as of 5pm tomorrow whatch the newsSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
ChrisLUFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If Royal Mail closes, who will deliver my junk mail? ☹

@Christopher_G i ordered the samsung s20 ultra 128gb, and ive just been billed the new contract price when i havent even got the device yet

Bobless
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

after this update, how long did you receive a message to track DPD delivery?

(Good news. Your order is coming soon

In the meantime, you can do many things, including backing up your old device. Check out our guides at

i have had about 6 messages saying that in various ways "your order will be with you soon" or "your order is on track" etc, but it really is not. this is the 512gb version pre ordered 24th feb.   I think Samsung just didnt make enough and now a lot of people have spent a lot of money and may be waiting a very, very long time.

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oh no that's annoying the dpd app has stopped working for me. It just keeps saying a new Verision is available when it isn't.