Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can't receive message while in India except from EE

Hello, I have joined EE last year and I have pay monthly plan. Currently, I am on Holidays back in INDIA, I am not able to receive any text message except from EE. This is causing a lot of frustration as I am not able to get any financial transaction...

Vijay2157 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Add ons not transferring to device

Hello, a few months ago I left the UK due to the pandemic. Even though I purchased data on my phone, once I entered the United States my phone only showed that it had no service and has for the last few months. I have tried to purchase more data and ...

Resolved! Roaming worldwide BLOCKED

Hello, I cancelled my contract last week. But I still CANNOT activate the function of roaming worldwide while I am in China and Europe. The button is always grey which means I cannot make a change. Could you please tell me how to sort it out? Thank y...

BrianLin by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Can't make calls or text from abroad

I'm brand new here, still haven't figured out how to create a new topic, but I'm having the same issue except that I've sent my sim back to UK and asked a friend to put it in a phone, he made a call and then shipped it back to me. It's still not work...

VictorTT by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My international outgoing calls are barred

Hi,My international outgoing calls are barred and any help would be appreciated.‎Currently in South Korea.Roaming is on but when I try to call, I hear a message saying international outgoing calls ate barred. There's no issues on receiving calls from...

mcbrik by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Calls

Hi good morning    ********************* *************************** ****************** I am in Pakistan and I am not received incoming and outgoing calls. Please help me with this matter    [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

Rizwan12 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

lied to by EE

Before moving from Vodafone to EE, I had several long conversations with people at EE about my requirements. I explained that I would possibly be moving to Australia after 6 months of commencing my contract and I needed a phone deal that allowed me t...

dobspf by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful