Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can't text 150 from abroad

Greetings!  I am currently abroad and am able to send and receive 'normal' text messages to/from numbers in the UK.  This includes receiving messages from 150.  However, I am unable to send messages to 150.  Have tried 0044150 and +44150 but they do ...

beijiuk by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

India Roaming blocked

hi  I'm in India now and Its not allowing me to enable Roaming. And its always resetting to 'BLOCKED' when I tried online or through myEE app or online after logging into EE account. Also its saying no service even when i selected any network/automat...

SS281 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Text Messages

Just put my EE sim into my new Samsung A41 mobileCan't receive text messages from anyone but myself!Works perfectly with my current Samsung A7Any advice would be appreciatedtr1959

tr1959 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Nokia 6600 MMS problems

Hi. Whenever I try to send an MMS on my Nokia 6600 (original), it sends the same message multiple times. This doesn't happen with SMS, and this problem doesn't happen on my other phones. Can someone please help?Phone info (from the *#0000# code if it...