Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Text.

iPhone 12, just got, text messages started coming up with there number but, used to come up with there name if in my contact list.

61Martin by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Using data abroad in EU

My new plan gives me 100GB of data all of which, it says, can be used abroad in the EU.  There used to be a limit of 15GB when using data abroad in the EU.  Has this now changed?

EP45 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Roaming

hi..i am not able to use my phone in Cyprus.i can receive calls and text but i cannot use for call text or internet

anpa791 by Investigator
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MMS messaging

Hi, l have to turn on my data to send (register as sent) then find receiver not received. Meanwhile l am being charged. Any ideas please.

DebbieC by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calling outside if the eu

Hello. If I am in a country outside of the eu will I her charged for using mobile data, calls and texts, or is it the person who makes the call or text that gets charged?

Jacob59 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can't recieve texts from companies/businesses

Im sure there is a million posts the same as this but i wanted some direct help. I can receive EE texts (conveniently) and normal texts but none from the likes of banks, what'sapp verification (having to use my old number which can cut off off any mi...

texing

ive been unable to send or receive text messages for two days now. whats going on.

klowden2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheaper Plan

I'm on a plan from around 2006 that was passed on from orange. I just have a £30 normal phone that's from 2006 but my plan charges £11.74 and gives me like 700mb data, 1000 minutes and unlimited texts, which is all fine, but my phone can't use data a...