Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Calls

Hi good morning    ********************* *************************** ****************** I am in Pakistan and I am not received incoming and outgoing calls. Please help me with this matter    [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

Rizwan12 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

lied to by EE

Before moving from Vodafone to EE, I had several long conversations with people at EE about my requirements. I explained that I would possibly be moving to Australia after 6 months of commencing my contract and I needed a phone deal that allowed me t...

dobspf by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Why are all calls from my number barred?

I have this problem too. Today I moved my number from contract to pay as you go, I'm currently in Spain.Is it true I will have to wait until I return to the UK before I can make calls again? My sim worked fine here on contract.Thanks 

Damo72 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

France roaming - network partners/agreements?

Whilst roaming in France, will an EE SIM automatically 'seek out' any preferred roaming network over another? I seem to have read that EE's 'network partner' is BOUYGUES which where I plan to go has a very weak signal, whereas SFR and FREE have a muc...

Sirly by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYG blocked abroad

Hi,My PAYG phone number is blocked abroad.  I have used this simcard and phone number in the UK for over a year so it has been activated. I had called EE before leaving and was told roaming would work.I have been able to receive calls and text messag...

barnye by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim locked while abroad

Hello, I’ve been outside of the UK for almost a year. Due to Covid19, I can’t come back to the UK and have been staying in Vietnam since March 2019. Therefore, I’ve rarely used my contact number to make any serviced. I had been charging monthly with ...

Pham98 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! PAYG customer trying to roam in Oz

Hi I am in Australia, I am a UK PAYG customer. I wanted to purchase a data add on - your website advertises 250MB (use in 7 days) for £20 but on my app and myee page I can only by 300MB for £25. I want to purchase 250MB for £20 - how can I do this? I...

eah785 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to switch to EE whilst in Jersey

Please help.  I have been with EE payg for years and use it in the U.K. and Jersey. My husband is with Virgin payg but it no longer functions in Jersey. He wants to switch to EE but how to do this please? There are no EE shops in Jersey. I believe EE...

Kaf26 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful