Calls

Rizwan12
Visitor

Hi good morning 

I am in Pakistan and I am not received incoming and outgoing calls. Please help me with this matter 

[mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rizwan12

Welcome to the community.

If you're on a pay monthly contract, could you check your My EE account to see if roaming is enabled?

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rizwan12 : If you are on contract, did you activate roaming on your EE a/c before you left UK by texting ROAMING to 150?

Often just rebooting the phone is the simple remedy. Otherwise try logging into your MyEE account online & go to Menu / Account Settings / Control Content / Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium Rate. They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated. If they are not ticked, can you activate these settings?

PAYG is auto enabled for roaming. You won't see any of those settings & don't need to change anything.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)