Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Hey

Hello me name is Erica I wanted to know how can I do to call in Romania because I call just for 10 minit after that they bared me calls in me contri why I want to know why 

Erica5 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Texting New Zealand from the UK

I’m in the UK trying to text family in New Zealand, but any texts I send say ‘not delivered’. I have a flex plan plus have credit so any idea why these texts aren’t sending? 

akt52 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! can't receive calls abroad

hello there, hope someone can help me,I'm currently in Italy and i was trying to call a UK number while i'm here and the device  put automatically the call down, i've tired to switch with another phone and nothing happend, so I asked someone to call ...

oliselda by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call and text contents

HiSo I cannot quite seem to get a clear answer on this. Just curious for coursework I'm doing. It's my understanding that EE can record dates and times of calls and messages and numbers used etc. But NOT the actual contents of conversations. Is this ...

RG1996 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Have no network on my phone

I am in Dominican Republic with no signal on my phone I cannot make calls texts or anything just WiFi connecting with hotel broadband. desperately need to access my phone! and there is NO customer service email for ee??? 

Grego2005 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Text and calls not working from Australia

Hi, I am a PAYG customer who needs to keep my EE sim active in Australia. I am trying to send a text so that I can do that but I am not able to. I am receiving text messages from EE but cannot send? Have been through the settings. I am connected to t...

RachJ7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Moving abroad permanently

Hi. I will be possibly moving abroad soon permanently - into EU country. I'm still within my contract therefore don't want o terminate is if can still use abroad as roaming. How long I can use it before service will be stopped? Can I use until end of...

OTP Codes Spam

HiOn a daily basis I receive 4/5 texts saying this ‘Your OTP is: 789963Enter the OTP to complete the online transaction with card ending in xxxx’  I have not purchased anything and to to my knowledge do not have a card ending in the number it states ...

KellyB4 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful