Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Calls from strangers

Hello , so more and more I started to get random people calling me or texting me and asking why I called them , even when I did not called anyone . Can EE do something about protecting peoples phone numbers ??? 

SIM Only calling features

Hi, I'd like to join EE from another VMNO but I'd like to check if the following call features will be available to me on a small business SIM Only plan using my own iPhone: * Call forwarding* Visual voicemail These aren't available on the cheaper VM...

robshep by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Stuck in EU

Hello. I stuck in the EU due to COVID 19. The roaming is unable for me. I should text ROAMING on 150 but it doesn't work once I'm outside the UK. How can I solve it?

bartbiel by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Faulty nokia

My Nokia 3.1 phone has stopped giving a received signal when a text has been added

Resolved! Phone data usage

I run an animal charity and forward the number to my own phone so I don't have to carry 2 phones around with me. I see on the charity EE account that all calls have my own number on it. Does the EE account get charged every time I answer the forwarde...

LincsArk by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mulit-message

So i would like to know why EE Thinks it is ok to charge for multi-messages as picture messages, when that clearly isnt the case? Ive just called EE and they have no reason it just is? 

Rema1987 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful