Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Not receiving SMS from UK in Saudi

I am in Saudi and was hoping to continue to use my phone on EE to receive text messages mainly Two-Step codes for accounts.  I do not seem to be able to receive codes even here in  Saudi from Gvt services such as Health.  Why would this be the case? ...

How has my mobile voicemail been switched off by itself?

I have recently discovered when callers call they no longer hear the personalised voicemail message or the ability to leave a message.  Just says along the lines of this person not available please try later or send a message. How has voicemail been ...

Ex-directory

Hello, I was wondering if my EE number is automatically ex-directory?Do I need to phone EE customer service to sort it?

ReaSk by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The calls go straight to voicemail

Hi, I have switched to Pay as you go today and my calls are diverted to my voicemail, what do i need to do? My credit is 0 and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S10+        

Recorded Messages

I am receiving many pre-recorded phone calls, where the message wants me to divulge personal information, usually related to financial matters even National Insurance details.  Its been worse since the Covid-19 lockdowns.  Probably due to fraudsters ...

JFE by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I can't call my partner

I have a SIM only plan with EE.  My partner has a PAYG plan with T-Mobile - owned, run and administered by EE, who get the money every time we top up and whose equipment is used by T-Mobile customers. Texting between us is not a problem.  Nor is ther...

Cannot receive text messages

I am expecting an SMS an it did not come. I can send SMS but cannot receive. I have restarted the phone and it did not work. What is the solution?

New fraudulent going around

Hi there guy I received a txt message last night and a parcel for post office can we all try and be care full out there it said the following Royal Mail an item has a £2 unpaid shipping fee to pay to pay this now or parcel will be returned to sender ...

Deanp8315 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Texting Western Australia

i can text my friend in Sydney from the UK - but for some reason i cannot text another friend in Western Australia. ( nor can they text me). i can text them on a O2 network but for some reason my EE sim will not let me.any thoughts please?