Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Extra charges

Why does it charge me for a picture message when I send a group sms?

Caz1970 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

4G Signal in Algarve, Portugal

I am in the Algarve and cannot get 4G Data on phone. It worked fine in Lisbon but since arriving in the Algarve I cannot receive texts or data on my EE sim card. The assigned network is altice MEO. Data roaming is on and choice of network is set to a...

JonnyC2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: EE Roaming - Help when abroad with your EE phone or device

Hello, I am having the same issue as well.I have been stuck abroad for more than 6 months but now I noticed that I can't use my sim at all. Neither can send or receive any text or calls.I have topped up as well on through my online account and tried ...

Minaj by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Barbados Roaming

Hi am am in Barbados and cannot get any mobile cellular reception - I think my new phone is not set for Roaming- please can EE turn this on. I have access to Wi Fi only! I cannot get an text and my mother is try to contact me urgently. I am getting a...

LPH87 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SCAM TEXT MESSAGE

Hi recieved text message today with a link about buying a ps5 anyone else get one .Not sure if its a scam so dont want to click on the linkThanks

I can't call UK numbers

Hi I want someone to contact me because I can't call EE and I can't talk with them because I have very big problem on my calls so when I get the contract you was unlimited Internet unlimited text unlimited minutes even if you go abroad so now I am in...

Ghost missed calls phoning me back

I regularily receive calls from unknown callers who claim that I have called them and so they are returning my call. Initially I thought this was a scam of some sort but the last time it happend the person who received a miss call from me text me to ...

Gogs2 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful