Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

No Data in China

Hello, I am trying to use my EE Sim in China. I have tried to register in an attempt to update my data plan-however it asks for a verification code, which has been sent to my number which I cannot access due to the fact I do not have any service/data...

Resolved! Voicemail

I have just received a phone for work and despite the phone being reset to factory settings the previous owners voicemail greeting is still recorded. I’ve been searching everywhere on how to delete and re-record a message as it’s very important for t...

Roaming issues gran canaria

Stupidly I didn't turn on my roaming before I left the UK-now I'm in Gran Canaria with no signal, trying to activate roaming through my EE but keep getting repeated error messages saying unable to complete. Is someone able to help please?? Solo trave...

Susiepig by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ringtone

no ringtone outbound with new e40. Have checked it is up to date.

Roaming in Mexico not working

My son is in Mexico and has Roaming Further or Abroad switched on but isn't getting any network when away from Wi Fi He has rebooted the phone but nothing Any clues!?  Thanks in advancePaul

Wilgoss by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to recharge my credit

I’m trying several times to recharge my bundle but no use, system mentioned something wrong!Currently I’m outside of the UK how can I fix this issue? 

Roaming add on technical error

Hi , I have been trying to add the roaming add on pack to my pay monthly account. However, it shows error message saying Due to technical error it cannot be added. Trying it on we app using safari browser on Apple iPhone XR. Please can someone help a...

Aahcool by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

mailbox full 19%

Cannot open  photo message as says mailbox full 19%. How do I fix this please?

Ezri by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful