Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can make calls from Abu Dhabi

I’m on Holiday in Abu Dhabi and have roaming activated bit can’t make any calls. I have reception (4G) showing and have tried turning phone on and off but no joy. Urgently need help but can’t seem to contact Ee via the internet as they dont seem to h...

GBHARP by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting a new device to use EE Signal Box

Hi - family member has a new device and their SIM card no longer picks up signal from our EE Signal Box. It did when it was inserted into their previous iPhone.Can someone help advise the steps to get a device to pick up signal from a EE Signal Box p...

Caller cant hear me on virgin landline

I have a problem calling my mum on my Samsung phone. It connects, I can hear her, she can't hear me and then it disconnects about 10seconds later. No problem with husband's Samsung phone which is also with EE. Only thing different I can think of is t...

Joy41 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Calling from India to the UK

I am India and want to call the UK.  managed a call the other day but am now being told I'm blocked.  Plenty of info on calling overseas from UK but nothing the other way around.  Can anyone help please.

Voicemail

Are voicemails archived? Could i get some of my older messages back? My father passed away a few months ago and i’d love to hear his voice again, even if only a short message, ty

Resolved! Re: Unable to make calls to mobiles with +44 prefix

This has just started to happen to us.mobile has just started stopping me making calls in the UK to mobile numbers with +44 prefix.I can send and receive texts to these numbers but I get an automated message not connecting me for actual calls. The pe...

Re: Still no signal abroad - what can I do?

Hi @Leanne_T  I have done the above advised step - but my question is do I need to also text 150 to activate - because obviously while there is no service I cannot send the sms message? I toggled these about an hour ago, and nothing has changed yet, ...