Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming - Urgent help - overseas

I spoke to two EE reps on Wednesday to enable a roaming plan; however, both calls dropped before completion. I am currently in quarantine and my phone have no service. I do not have access to another phone to contact EE. I tried to turn on roaming in...

Roaming

I am unable to activate "enable roaming" and "make calls abroad from the uk" on my ee account, whenever I toggle the slide to 'on', it turns off and a section of red text appears saying 'Sorry but we haven't been able to set up your changes'. I know ...

32Archie by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming Spain text messages

I know there is a £2 a day roaming charge in Spain but my question is do I pay to receive text messages. I won't be replying or sending any! I have a Spanish sim card that I will be using. Do I have to turn roaming off? Thanks.

My roaming add-on is not activating?

I purchased the Roam Abroad Pass last week before coming to Australia, however, it's not working. I received a message saying I am now paying for it and it's appearing in my active add-ons so is there something I have to do in order to activate it?  ...

Resolved! Check status

HiHow do I see how many minutes I still have left in my 500 minutes international?

Luki1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Missed call alerts

Is there any way to get missed call alerts working with visual voicemail? They work with normal voicemail but not with visual VM. I presume this is because the alert is generated from VM itself. I have toggled it on and off in the VM settings but it ...

Roaming

Why i am being charged for roaming when i dont go aboard or anything like that i have phoned ee and spoke to them about this and im still getting charged for it 

Unable to make outgoing calls USA

I'm currently in the USA, and have the roaming pass add on. The first few weeks I was here, I could make outgoing calls, but now I can't make any. If I try local or international, the the call ends immediately. I can send sms and receive calls, but c...

davel82 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Best options on roaming in Spain

What are my best options for being in Spain using my mobile, do you get charged if you turn off roaming and use WhatsApp or messenger 

Caz261 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful