Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Visual voicemail

Hi all, New EE customer. From my experience visual voicemail only works if you have data on all the time (even if wifi on too) otherwise it shows as “unavailable”.Is that just my experience?

CymruMG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CALL FAILING WHEN ON HOLD

Hello, I have been having this issue for over 2 years now and finally had enough and need some help. With my job I often spend a lot of time on hold and when someone else calls me whilst I am on hold, the call that I was originally on fails and cuts ...

Jack208 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Voicemail does not work

Hi, My voicemail does not work and never has. I have searched for and attempted apparent fixes to no avail. If I call 150 and select to turn VM on, nothing. If I text 150 with VM ON I get the following response: Sorry, we're having some trouble compl...

wk16491 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can’t switch on roaming

I’ve been trying for hours to switch on roaming, I can’t call or text EE as I have no network and there is no way to chat or email them. I landed in USA from U.K. yesterday and am at my wits end. Having gone into my account it doesn’t allow me to swi...

Prit1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Using my phone outside UK

Hi,. My phone numberxxxxxxxxxxx. I am in Zimbabwe an my phone is saying no service. My you please activate my my number so that I get text messages only   xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.co.uk   [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information...

Stickers & Gifs

Does anyone know how to activate sending stickers, GIFs on the network every time I add one it says message not send this service is not activated on network any help would be appreciated 

Emma892 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

Hi I’m holidaying in turkey in June do you have to pay for roaming. If so what’s cheapest way to do it 

Cj211 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone Not Connecting to a Network in India

HII landed in India last night and turned my phone on. It 'searched' for a network but didnt connect.  I have tried turning it off an on again and switching airplane mode on and off - each time it searches for a network and then fails to find one.......

ADD68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful