Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Calling Abroad

I have a call abroad from UK package but I can’t call abroad now from UK. Can you help?

Resolved! Help please

I'm currently in the Philippines and tried to send money from my UK bank account here but the transaction was flagged up as irregular activity. I'm running out of money, can anyone advise me which is the best add on to add to my ee account so I can c...

Graceph1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming not working

I’m in Spain and I activated roaming   before coming here, however it doesn’t seem to work - I can’t send sms or make any phone calls. Anything else I need to do? 

lumahh by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Helpful

No network out of UK

I’m on vacation in Spain and I have no network. When I arrived to Spain I received a message saying that I’m able to use EE but it works during 2 days. I already pay my monthly and I can’t use it. I need a solution as soon as possible.

Marta85 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: WiFi Calling - Cant call help please

Hi Obbard I have seen your post and I have the same problem, I never get any reception whereally I live I have to use WiFi calling. .well that's when it decides to work! Now my voicemail doesn't work. Says best network and network coverage on the adv...

Becci7 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! WiFi Calling - Cant call help please

We rely on Wifi Calling, there is no signal in our area for any mobiles unless we go for a mile hike!over last few days WiFi calling is not working, ie cant call in or out messages etc. i have reset the phone and network setting to no avail reset rou...

obbard by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My phone is showing SOS only

I'm in Australia, my UK phone has always been fine here but for a while now it's been showing SOS only. I didn't pay much attention as I use an Australian mobile while I'm here. I took the SIM out & put it back in, but that made no difference. I trie...

SP9971 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful