Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming in Brazil

Hey,I'm in Brazil and my Samsung S22 isn't picking up any network - so i haven't received any 'EE welcomes you to Brazil type messages" and I can't call/message EE to get help rectifying the situation. I have roaming turned on on my handset, but when...

Kiers by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming

Im currently in Corfu Greece and connected to an Albanian network with no mobile data!obviously will be charged for calls and texts how do I resolve this?

Roaming issues

I am currently in india, I forgot to switch to Roaming before leaving UK. Now I tried to switch to Roaming in both my online account and in my app as well but I can't switch to Roaming, it says text "Roaming" to 150 I tried that to but I can't send m...

Karthik5 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Blocking Incoming international calls

Hi, Why is it not possible to block types of calls at the network operator rather than on the handset in 2022?Blocking individual numbers on the handset doesn't work well when they keep ringing from different numbers everytime and they still keep try...

Nick_39 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Good afternoon all,basically my partner is abroad (Portugal) with a mobile phone on my account. No one on EE customer service seems to know how to help her/me. She don’t have any way to contact anyone (only when got wi-fi through WhatsApp). Roaming i...

Roaming

If i have forgotten to send a ROAMING TEXT before going on holiday to 150 can i fix this 

imy_sv by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Top Up unsuccessful on UK PAYG phone in US?

Hi, I switched from contract to PAYG because I have temporarily moved to the US, and wanted to keep my UK number.I topped up my number as a PAYG, and received a confirmation mail of success.But the number still appears to be non-operational. I cannot...