Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

not registered on network

When in the UK, I was unable to receive or send texts/calls to the US.  I am now in the US and cannot make/receive calls/texts either to US or UK numbers.  I see the message 'not registered on network'.I did not get the usual text when I landed in th...

Lhava by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Hi. Can a yone suggest a decent Roaming package. I am in Thailand 2 months then UK 3 months all year. I normally use a UK SIM here and a local SIM there but keeping my UK number all the time would be better.

Voicemail has not worked last 2 year

Hello I have been unable to use voicemail for the last two years. EE hasn't fixed it and my store in Hemel Hempstead., Said it's national problem and they couldn't help.Has anyone else encountered this problem.Haven't been able to speak to anyone on ...

Minutes texts

Hi i was just wondering if i could get like a one time offer of free texts and minutes i dont get paud to the 19th and i have very important phone calls to make and to keep in touch with my daughter would really appreciate it of you could help with s...

Can't connnect to London Underground Wifi

Hello I can't connect to the London Underground Wifi. I have tried to call 150 many times, they told me that they did what is necessary and still can't connect.When I send wifi to 150, I receive a text saying that I already got the wifi coverage boos...

Switzerland manual network selection

Iphone12pro, already turn off & on the phone several times, selected network manually (tried all 3 - sunrise, salt, swisscom) All 3 does not work, just activated my sim one day ago (30gb + unlimited texts + unlimited minutes). Roaming also turned on ...

mich00 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful