Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Rest of world

Good day. I am needing to top up my rest of world mins and it will not let me.

Phone calls

I am in South Africa.Since yesterday i cannot make any calls out and cannot receive any calls too.Please let me know why?

160178 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Borrow

I need to get my Z Flip3 5G repaired. Can I borrow a mobile from EE while fixing?Can I pick up from any EE store?

SOS in the States

So I travel a lot to the States and have a Full Works contract with the Roam Abroad Pass, but every time I’m in the US my phone doesn’t connect to any network and just says SOS? I’ve restarted my phone, reset the network settings, tried to manually s...

Resolved! Hi

Dear team i have a question   shall I get my deleted sms to another number .. I am detele my sms but I need to my all sms back is that possible  Thanks 

iPhone 13 data service

Bought an iPhone 13 for my son and it arrived when we had already gone on holiday to the Cayman Islands where my husband is from and where my sons were born. I got my mum to DHL the phone to me in Grand Cayman. We received it today and my son was hap...

Data abroad

Hello. We live in England and are currently on holiday in the USA. I tried to buy an add- on ( unlimited data for 24 hours-£3:27 ) but it didn’t work. Can anyone help me with this please? Thank you.