Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Service cut off by EE

Gone to Fuerteventura and after a week EE cut me off. Not like other network providers who welcome you to another country and inform you of things you might have to do for service to continue.

Usa wifi calling

As I'm travelling to usa, in march l, and want to no is if I use the WiFi only an to call the uk will ther be a charge,  do j have to set up roaming as well I'm unlimited  text n calls with 5 gS21.

kypton by Established Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Network India

Hello I’m out India EE say you need roaming on to receive calls or txts.I don’t want roaming on as I have WiFi can anyone explain why I’m receiving no calls or messages I’ve got zero network on this line logging in to accounts has been a massive prob...

No Roaming in Sierra Leone

I have followed all steps to have roaming in Sierra Leone even bought an add-on. But only connection I get is for emergency calls. Last year I connected no problem. Any advice

Jhaggar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming in Switzerland

Hi Sam - were you able to resolve this eventually? I’m in the exact same position as you except visiting Switzerland, expecting an important today and have my roaming fully activated: data roaming works but calls immediately fail. Grateful for any gu...

My data has stopped abroad

My data has stopped working abroad after being fine for the first 3 days and I cannot get in contact with anyone as it keeps saying call failed!