Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

So angry

Hello I have just been cut of from all servers and sent an message saying to top up 50£ after having been with you for years I have special deals for my loyalty and I’ve traveled all over the world with this number I can’t even ring you becuse im in ...

global roaming mins dont work

I'm trying to make phone calls in tahiti after purchasing 60 global roaming mins. When I try to make a call it says I'm not set up on the system.  I've followed and double checked tge how to set up for roaming abroad info.Can anyone assist? Christina...

Data pack for Turkey

Can anyone tell me how I can find out how to add a decent size data pack for use when I am in Turkey on my pay as you go sim. Will need maybe 100 Gb in the month for streaming? Thanks 

Rob246 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Service in Australia

I am in Australia and after arrival have set up roaming in my account online.  But my phone has SOS. Only. My partner set up before we left and has Telstra service so it canoodling be local coverage problem

JimBH23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Retrieve a mobile number

Hi,I have recently gotten out of a family contract and the person in charge didn't inform me when the switch was taking place so I have now lost the ability to use my phone like a phone without wifi. I was wondering, seeing as I now must switch to my...

sjayne by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful