Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Connection abroad

I'm in Begium and have no connectivity. I can't use my phone to nake calls or use the Internet unless I'm in our accommodation. I can't even contact EE foe help as it says no registered network. Thoroughly dissatisfied with EE. 

Protected management frames

Hi there. Samsung S22On the "configure mobile hotspot menu", the option to switch off "protected managemet frames" is greyed out. Is there a wsy to this off?THANKS. 

Graeme42 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! roaming issues in france

My daughter is in france, our bills are all linked and i'm on contract she is currenly out of her contract, and we don't plan to get her new one as its better value than anything on offer.she has just gone to france, she has plenty of data but she ca...

Can't message some international numbers

I'm trying to send an sms to a Canadian number and it appears to not be reaching the destination. It does work for some Canadian numbers. I don't get any kind of notice that it failed, but the receiving network never gets it.- I've tried an O2 sim in...

Voicemail Charges Whilst Abroad

Morning all,I am travelling to Turkey very soon and have added a Travel Data Pass.I'm still concerned over voicemails though. It is very likely that I will continue to receive calls whilst I'm away, although I don't intend on listening to the voicema...

jodonoghue by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Can't make or recieve calls

I've come back from Canada a week ago but forgot to text STOP ROAMING to 150. Have done so now. Is this why I haven't been able to recieve or make calls? If so how long until my phone starts working again? If not the reason then what? I can't even ph...

LeonardL by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful