Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Technical explanation for Wifi-Calling required

I asked EE tech support to explain how Wi-Fi calling works, and was not convinced with his explanation.My understanding was that the calls over wifi-calling are routed approximately like this:Caller's phone > Wi-Fi connection to home router > Router'...

cjonline by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

phone not working ee uncontactable

I am trying to call out from my phone, I get a " "not registered on network" message. If someone calls that number they are not connected and a message says " this number is unavailable" or words to that effect.Its also the number I use for all my ba...

QWERY by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming add on

Trying to get $10 EU roaming data active on my account. Both through app and website it just says tech error. I have a payg sim card. Help

Re: No operator in the USA, hence no access to roaming

Hello  xxxxxxxxxxx ee network IN Jun my sim is working but this month my sim is not working no messge no fone call no not his so plz sort out my sim thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thank...

Affia1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming with Apple Watch

My Apple Watch (cellular ) is on a paired contract with my phone. When in Europe will I get two daily charges (Phone and Watch) or will it just be my phone charged daily?? Thanks 

Roaming help

So I have 28 EE Sims (data and phone) all on a business share contact.. this happened other a year ago and now it’s happened again and my reseller and EE don’t have any answers. I am currently in Portugal and phone was fine for several days and then ...