Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Singapore Roaming, I have not been able to access it

Dear all,For the last 2 days while in Singapore (i.e., since arriving)  I have not managed to access any local network nor use my phone, while not on wifi.  I have not received, the welcome to singapore message that I often receive when I travel outs...

Sim is roaming but unable to get texts

I have been using EE sim since 2022 . I'm in Pakistan It was working fine to get texts now sim is roaming but unable to receive texts.I have topped up 5£ but am unable to get texts.Please help/suggest.

Resolved! Suspicious landline number

Having received scam texts and messages over the last year,  I received a call from 0191 671 9865 claiming to be from EE and wanting to upgrade to a new bundle which I did less than a year ago,  does anyone know if this number is genuinely from EE as...

Bev54 by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

My data roaming isn’t working

Hello, I have been in Malta since 1st of September. As soon as I landed my data was working, I got a text telling me about the charges and that’s perfectly fine. I’ve woken up today and nothing is working. I have had to sit in the hotel lobby to use ...

Chloe263 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming for costa rica

I'm going costa rica for 2 weeks and need a decent travel pass that covers myself and my partner. Is there a better deal than £7.84 a day for 150mb? We Need something better.

Klam6086 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming pass

Hi ,paid for a roaming pass while I am here in Rhodes but my phone is picking up Turkcell so I will get charged .what do I do please 

toc2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

Hi @ChristopherI have a Samsung S10+ and having the same problem too. Started that last few days (around third week in August 2023).  Unsure why but it seems intermittent, as I received a missed-call notification (phone does not ring),  and then if t...

Neet123 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful