Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

I cant make or receive calls today

I cant make or receive calls today.  I have a monthly EE contract.  Can't do network nor whatsapp either.  I don't have other phone so can't call 150.  Tried to switch off the mobile and switch on again but it doesn't work. It seems no network sudden...

JamesSo by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Technical help

Hi there,Can anyone please help? I cannot use the internet or make phonecalls from my phone. All bills are up-to-date. I can send and receive texts but that's all. How can i access help with this, as i cannot use my phone to call the technical help n...

Libbybet by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

roaming

Why can I no longer access roaming in the EU? I pay monthly and had a contract prior to July 21, but I can no longer get online or dial out from abroad. EE tell me I will lose my number if I don't use it, but I can't do so! Tried ringing tec support ...

Lisa88 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Can’t link my sim to account

Hi, I recently took out a sim only contract so that I can get a data roaming package whilst abroad .. I did all of this instore .. I can’t link my sim to my account, I went into store to show them as I get so far into tbe process and it says we have ...