cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: User busy problem

AlanBayley
Investigator
Investigator

I have been trying to resolve the issues relating  to my phone not ringing when someone calls.  One minute I can receive a call 5 mins latter it doesn’t ring or goes straight to answer phone message.I’ve tried a new phone, new sim card, reset network settings and every other time wasting process that leads nowhere. I can hear you can you hear me etc… etc the fact is the EE network clearly can’t handle the volume of traffic at peak times of the day but nobody is honest enough to just admit it. Using Whatsapp seems to be much more reliable now if you can access a network. Almost every month I get a message from EE saying there is service problem that is taking longer than expected to fix. What’s needed is some honesty from EE and tell customers the real problem rather than making their customers waste time jumping through hoops.

13 REPLIES 13
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Out of curiosity, how long has this been an issue for?

Hi, Several years, of My Place we have a problem and phone not ringing sometimes . Thanks
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlanBayley 

Does the network status checker say that there is a problem in your area at the moment?

Chris

Currently the network checker report every thing ids good. Thanks.