cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fxxcking roaming service aboard

jordonfong
Investigator
Investigator

I arrived Berlin on Thur, roaming is worked ok on first day only. The following days to now I depend on hotel or outside street free Wi-Fi…..I setup higher cap with your colleague….but still doesn’t work……very dispointed at all now……your colleague is in holiday……no helping hands…..I don’t want to speak bad words here….but really a xxxking service your company….

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jordonfong 

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried restarting your phone and manually selecting a different available network?

Chris

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jordonfong  If roaming was working and now you have issues it’s not the roaming service that your account gives you it’s the network there that’s got an issue.    You know the roaming network that gives you a working connection.  The network that doesn’t belong to EE because it’s a roaming network.  And you believe it’s EEs fault that the local network that your using isn’t working for you.   

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@jordonfong , which network are you trying to connect to? Have you checked manually? I know it works, as whenever I have been in Germany or Switzerland, for that matter, I get a connection. Admittedly, I have not been to Berlin, but further south with no problems.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@jordonfong wrote:

I arrived Berlin on Thur, roaming is worked ok on first day only.

If you were able to connect to a German network initially, EE's setup of allowing access was configured correctly. Unless you explicitly request roaming is removed, EE have no basis nor motivation to remove it.

Many "I can't get coverage abroad" queries are thus related to a temporary issue with one local operator. Toggling flight mode often results in your phone connecting to a different local provider, as does performing a manual search and manually selecting each in turn.

The spend cap fix would be relevant if you have a local network but have problems performing chargeable activity such as making or receiving calls, sending text messages or using mobile data.