Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

5G in Nottingham is useless!

What's the point in making claims that EE have the fastest 5G in the UK when it can't even load a webpage with full bars of 5G?! It's utter crap, switch to 4G+ and pages laod instantly. 

SJM811 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: why is EE now rubbish?

Same here.. recently I've had so many issues with EE.. reception issues.. sending me incorrect info.We are paying for a service which we are not even provided. When I call them I have to listen to a message then a text is sent to me and they hang up....

Vinc by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect number

Hello All. (hopefully someone from EE)For the last few days when I call a number from my contacts I get a message saying "You have dialled an incorrect number" it can do this 2 or 3 times and then it connects. It is every number I call so its not one...

Manny72 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NO SIGNAL

All of a sudden at 11pm (16/11/22) my signal went (4g - iPhone 11 Pro) and my sat nav stopped working. Now I have no bars, no signal/service and can barely use my phone. I can’t even make a call or anything! I have switched it off and on, turned of m...

Yazzyb by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e SIM calls cutting out

Hello,when making calls using my e sim number they start of fine but after a about 20 seconds the person on the other end cannot hear me.this has been happening for a week now. What can I do please?

No 4g and texts failing to send

Suddenly today my 4g hasn’t worked and nor has my texts saying they’re failing to send. Apparently people have revived them but says they haven’t on my end and struggling to send or receive. same contract and nothing has changed, bill paid for etc.. ...

sim card without service

Hello, who can help me? In iPhone 13 today I activated sim in esim. After in the settings, I accidentally removed the physical sim, and the esim was automatically removed as well. I tried to activate esim again, but since the physical sim is out of s...

vitiok70 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful