No signal

Whynosignal
Visitor

Ee claimed I’d  get excellent 4g signal inside and outside at my address in reality I can’t even get there own website to load 

in order to ring customer services I’ve had to balance my phone in the one place I can get enough signal to make a call and put it on speaker phone otherwise it just cuts out 

I’ve been on hold for about 2hrs because they’ve only got 2 members of staff answering the phone 

being that I only paid for there service based on there lies shouldn’t I  be entitled to a refund 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Whynosignal  The signal you receive is all based on computer simulations not real world tests especially in your home. 
No network will guarantee a signal indoors that’s why Wi-Fi calling is great can you use that ?    Buildings can and do block signals and no you’re not entitled to a refund because of lack of signal indoors. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Do other EE users have problems in this same location? There may be a local service issue if so.

The online coverage checker serves two purposes - "check coverage" predicts normal service in your location, "check status" looks for known issues - with the option to report and update.

What are the results of both?