Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

EE and Pepwave APN settings

I had my Pepwave MAX Br1 working fine for 4 months and last night it just refuses to conect.APN everywhereeesucuresecureAnyone else having issues?

Data Usage

Hi, I would like to know how much data I have left. Your website states I have "43MB left out of 50MB", however my pack is for 30GB and I was given an extra 40GB as a promotional offer. Please help!Cheers,Harrison

Data Boost

Why are my data boosts showing as pending?

MoMCK by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roam Further - data issues

I’m travelling in the US and when I arrived my roam further pass was not allowing me to use data (calls and texts were fine). After numerous calls to tech support over the last few days we finally got data working yesterday only for it to ‘run out’ a...

Hillfly by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Just bought 5gb of data, but shows 10gb left

I can’t find any record of a payment for the extra 5gb. My allowance is showing 10gb! What has happened? No way to find a record of what was done. Already sent a stop of the 5gb plan to 150, as I don’t want it recurring, but I’ve no idea of what was ...

Matholwch by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming

I have had contracts with EE for many years, using my same number. My most recent plan (I’ve had for 8 months) is still using the same number. I am however being charged £2 a day to use my data in Mallorca. Is this correct? 

Scanlan by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Data Sharing

Hi my kids are currently with another provider but I am looking to move over to EE as their contracts run out soon. I want to share data with them. How do I do this? 

GJC22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Charged twice for data bundle

Hi, I added a 20 gb reoccurring data bundle and it said error adding bundle. So I added it again except I now have 2 data bundles. Can one be removed please?Kind regards Karl

Rj8994 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful