Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile data not working on iPhone 11 pro

I have recently switched plans as my old contract came to an end on November 22nd. During the day I am able to access mobile data and works on all apps however sometime in the evening that’s when it begins to act up! For example if I go to the shops ...

Fateha23 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear sir/ madam

Dear ee sim team right now i am using ee sim and i am facing problem of data..i am not able to use data internet right now before 3 days ago..my number is XXXXXXXXXXX plz solve my problem so that I could use internet after some hours..plz solve this ...

Sapana by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Content Lock

I have a data sim in a mobile wifi dongle. It's the only thing registered to my account with EE. I've been verified and had the content lock removed.If I add another number from the EE sim in my phone, will that remove the content lock on that number...

Data usuage...

Hi. I seem to be using data really quickly. I have somehow used 18gb in less than 4 days....any ideas?

No Roaming in USA (Florida)

We have no roaming data here and it seems a very common theme in here. Before I get the usual cut & paste reply of have u done this, have u enabled roaming etc etcthe answer is yes we've done everything as instructed multiple times. Everything was fi...

Lugger1 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear sir madam

I have just bought new sim XXXXXXXXXXX and this is my number.. but as I have bought and recharge it my data is not in on and I am in trouble right now. I I have know that this sim is very precious for uk and as for users ones I have bought same sim.....

Sapana by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming

I  currently aboad before I left the uk I sent text ROAMING.I dont want to pay £2 a day as I will be here for a while.If I call ee from abroad how much will I pay?I now that you can pay £5 a month for a abroad bundle but how to set it up myself?thank...

Pat888 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wanna pay to get data

Hi .. I got this sim and I wanna use this month so how can I charge this with unlomited data ? 

Assalah by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful