Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

4GEE WI-FI SIM

I have purchased a security camera which runs off an SIM card providing 5/4/3 G. I have tried to activate/register  the sim on my iPhone which is through Vodafone network.  I only get so far and it says I need to connect my device. Is this because it...

Laura274 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No internet

App says network is perfect but it is clearly not considering it takes an age to load. Fed up with it

Ukraine

Hi, am in Ukraine with a medical organisation, I have my ee phone with me. Can I use data roaming as normal, is there any help that ee is offering it's customers here so that I can call my family and vice versa. 

Lad1234 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim

How do I allow ee to allow me to browse whatever I want on the internet using my data 

Unable to browse

I am unable to browse ever since I bought data package last month. My network keeps showing 3G instead of 4G despite making the change on sim setting. My data will expire next week without any use 臘臘臘 

Data transfer

I can transfer my EE data to one other number on my account but not to another one ? any ideas why not.I can’t seem to find any problems with the none receiving phone.

JG45566 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using mobile data in Italy

My daughter is away skiing in Italy her data has been working but has stopped now what would be the reason we have the £2 daily pass 

5G not working with 4G

My partner has an issue while travelling. He travels alot and is constantly on the phone to others either friends or people he is due to deliver too. While traveling he is in and out of 5G networks. While switching between 5G and 4G he constantly get...

Lozza224 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't use 3G/4G mobile data

HiI'm not sure how long this may have been going on for, but since connecting to our new ISP, I've noticed my iPhone XR no longer connects to my mobile data. It'll only revert to 3G and won't use 4G at all. But whichever I says it's connected to, tr...

Gazzoid by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How to avoid roaming abroad

I am travelling to St Petersburg, Russia through Istanbul, Turkey. What is the best way to avoid roaming? 

LucyL10 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Helpful