Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Finished data

How do I get data before my next subscription  

AdeBimpe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Gifting data

I reguarly gift data so i know what im doing with it. Today neither the two phones that have the spare data are being allowed to gift data to the third device that needs it. I have tried via the app and using the website through a browser. Ive cleare...

Data not working

Hi,  my phone data stopped working a few days ago on my Samsung Galaxy A12.  I have tried turning data roaming off then back on, mobile data off then on, airplane mode if off, turned phone off then back on, no software update outstanding.   No data a...

GJ74 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Change my order

I signed up for a mobile and iphone 13 contract for £52 per month, I asked the seller if it was unlimited data he said yes, but an email came saying it was only 5G data Order number: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Matheusv by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g

Hello I used my 4 g so has my daughter it looks like I’ve used none and she nearly used all of hers

Caz241 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful