Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

upgrade sim

hi the app said I could upgrade so i upgraded  my sim plan even though my contract ends end of this year could i be able to cancel it. how can I cancel it.

Resolved! 4geee mifi device passwords

Hi I have 2 4gee mifi hotspots bought from Argos with data sims. Both work fine both same model running same firmware  But my preference of wifi password is 10 characters mix of big and small letters and a symbol and 10 works on one just dandy but th...

kcurrie65 by Skilled Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE Upgrading Local Network

Just had a txt from EE saying they’re upgrading the network here in rural Carmarthenshire and service might be affected for a few days. Fair enough & thanks for the warning. it then goes on to say that if I experience disruption to use WiFi Calling i...

Puffster by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help required, please ALCATEL 4G EE WIFI

The item I have isALCATEL  4G EE WIFI (ee70 2 ae8gb3) New EE data sim card installed. Credit added to sim card Unit is charged, apparently working... UNABLE TO LOG IN... The password is printed on the inner face of the unit back cover. DOESNT WORK Tr...

Resolved! Issues with SIM in mobile router

Hi Just trying to move from EE (good speed where I am - when 1t works!) from Three I am using a standard monthly SIM (200GB/UNL/UNL in an unlocked Three Huawei 535-232 (aware of a limited FUP doing that) At first, the speed with the EE SIM is very go...

Gollom by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

4GEE router FTP issue

Odd issue using 4GEE Home router. Wondering if anyone has an explanation?I have a camera that FTPs to a server every 5 mins.Every 3 hours between 8am-9pm the FTP connection fails - regular as clockwork. Works fine overnight - no interruptions.Server ...

DCS17 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful