Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Router stopped working

treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

Please can you help. My 4G EE Router has stopped working.

The ON/OFF LED is green, the "world" LED is red. The "radio wave" LED is green.....all four 4G leds are off.

The Model is Model: B625-261

Do you know whats happened....it says no SIM card but i havent removed the SIM card.

I tried to phone EE today , but couldnt get through....just got the "wait" music.

This router has been working, and with me since summer of 2021.

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Is it on contract or PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, thanks,  i am on contract, pay monthly....gets taken from my bank account.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @treez 

Are you able to try the SIM card in another device to see if this works? 

Leanne 🙂

treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks, but no, i  have no smartphone.....i  only have an old,   small, "bar of soap" mobile phone.....not with internet...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165999761011?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-153316-527457-8&mkcid=2&i...

Do you think the Router box has failed?

Leanne_T

Hi @treez 

Without trying the SIM in the phone to see if signal shows and no error message is displayed, I could not say if this is the SIM card or the router causing this problem. 

If you call us on 07953 966 150, our tech gurus can run through some troubleshooting to see what is needed to help you further 🙂

Leanne.

treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

The Router started working again, and worked for a day or two, but has again now failed. None of the 4G LEDs are lit and the "world" LED is red.

Leanne_T

Hi @treez 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I would suggest reporting this to our tech gurus by calling 07953 966 150 they will get this looked into for you and let you know what would be needed 🙂

Leanne.