cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I speak to someone from EE

Diccon
Visitor

I need to speak to a human being. EE seem to have made this impossible. I have followed the links and the texts and etc and there is no option to speak to customer services. This is ridiculous.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Diccon,

Click this link and then click the ‘Start Conversation’ button to speak with someone over live chat. Otherwise, click the call us button to speak with someone.

As far as I know there are no long wait times, I called up this morning regarding my phone and got through pretty much straight away.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Diccon,

Click this link and then click the ‘Start Conversation’ button to speak with someone over live chat. Otherwise, click the call us button to speak with someone.

As far as I know there are no long wait times, I called up this morning regarding my phone and got through pretty much straight away.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
mavericke
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Dear Diccon,

You may want to try the link here as well.

Best wishes.

Khalil45
Visitor

Hi

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Khalil45 

Do you have a query we can help you with? 

Leanne 🙂

Hello I've ordered a new contract from EE they have taken the upfront cost but say they need to speak to me ?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Simplea1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please follow the contact information included in the email you received to reach our sales team.

If they've reached out to you, they must need some further information to complete your order.

Thanks

James