cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling WiFi mini and sim

Saltnsauce
Investigator
Investigator

I took out a data sim and mini WiFi to use in my caravan. The signal is poor and does not give enough to use with my tv and fire stick. I took the contract at a shop and know I can’t change my

mind but I can cancel as it does not my expectations according to the contract within 14 days. Can I cancel at any ee shop or does it have to be same shop. 
many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Thank you

Saltnsauce
Investigator
Investigator

Interesting  add on to this, I visited the local to me now EE shop in Glenrothes and explained the issue. The bus was not delivering a fast enough speed or internet connection to meet my needs or expectation and could I return it please and cancel the contract.

the reply was there is no change of mind in 14 days for buying in shop and as we didn’t buy it in the shop we couldn’t return it nor could they help in spite of showing them the contract.

Stated I needed to return to the Edinburgh shop where it was purchased from as it was not their stock.

so despite the contract advising any EE shop to return and cancel, it is not so.

Why does the contract say one thing and the shop another, Big disconnect here EE.

i guess this process may not be as easy as I was advised, I now have to cut my holiday short to head back to Edinburgh to meet the 14 day period

And should of course say HUB not bus