cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a ps5 on a monthly contract, received email but I can't find t order any

Mkpal
Investigator
Investigator

I paid £20 upfront. Then I received an email telling me I'd have my PS5 soon, but there's been dead silence since. I also changed the number I was given with the sim that came with my subscription phone, and on the email you said you'd contact me on the number that I changed to my previous giffgaff number. So, if you were to contact me, you'd never get through. I tried calling you multiple times, but the waiting music was broken like a crazy ai took over ee! I couldn't stand it so I waited as long as I could before giving up. Please help!

1000037094.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Mkpal  I rejected your image as I could see your address at the bottom of it. You may want to re-upload a new one?

That said, contacting EE is probably the best way to get an update for this order.

Mkpal
Investigator
Investigator

1000037100.jpg

Thanks, didn't notice it

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mkpal 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Have you tried downloading the DPD app and use the email address and post code for the delivery to check if they have deliveries scheduled for you? 

Leanne.

When I go to tracking it asks me foe a reference number, not provided. Some orders are there, but that one isn't. Is there any other way to see if my order went through?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mkpal

I would recommend trying our customer care team again, they will be able to confirm if your order has been received and provide you with an update.

Katie