cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Xbox Game Pass

dom_m2
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased broadband & specifically went with the package that would include the 12 months xbox game pass as this worked out financially beneficial to take this offer. However, i'm still unable to activate the 12 month game pass meaning that im now going to need to renew the game pass myself & pay for it again even  though EE should now be providing me with it. 

I spoke to EE & they said to allow them until 14/02 & yet from what I can see we're still no closer to a fix after continually trying day in day out to activate the add on. 

Seems like this has been an ongoing issues for years with EE. I switched from Sky broadband as had issues with there broadband service & now im wondering if I was better of staying where I was. Very disappointing especially as this has been a long term issue which you would have thought hey could have resolved by now! 

17 REPLIES 17
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dom_m2 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What happens when you try and set up the Game Pass? 

When did your broadband go live? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T 

I follow the link that was emailed & text to me, I then see the Game Pass option with the 'Add' button so I click this & it open an additional text box to agree to the T&C's so I then agree to them but it doesn't do anything at this stage. 
It did previously give an error message stating it was an issue at EE's end & to try again later. Thats been about 2 weeks now though. 

My broadband was activated on 19/01/2024. 

Thanks 

Paddy-B

Hi @dom_m2,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to activate the Xbox Game Pass that was included with your Broadband package. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy

dom_m2
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any update here please @Paddy-B @Leanne_T as I have responded to the DM from Paddy on 16/02 but have still not had any response & this still remains unsolved! 

Paddy-B

Hi @dom_m2,

Thank you for replying. I've had a look in our PM queue and can see that we do have your details. I'm sorry one of the team hasn't been in touch yet. We've been working through a bit of a backlog. 

One of the team will be in touch as soon as your details hit the top of the queue. 

If you can't wait, please give EE a call on 0330 123 1105.

Thanks,

Paddy

dom_m2
Contributor
Contributor

2 weeks on & still not resolved! 

Daniel-S

Hi @dom_m2,

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing.

Paddy is chasing this with our internal Xbox team as this was sent to them to fix and contact you.

Thank you

DanielS

dom_m2
Contributor
Contributor

Any update @Paddy-B @Daniel-S as still not heard anything back to get this resolved 

Paddy-B

Hi @dom_m2,

Thank you for posting I'm sorry we haven't had an update from the Xbox Team. I'm chasing this and as soon as I know more, I'll get back in touch.

Thanks,

Paddy